Click Click!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

School : Play 2

I'm so sorry for uploading it late. I was so busy with stuffs until I couldn't even open my own blog! So sorry, beautiful people. Please forgive me.

Anyway, this is the post you've all been waiting for. Yep. Another play of my friends's. Now this one is THE BEST, THE MOST HILARIOUS, and also THE MOST STOMACH-TICKLING play EVER.
The team consisted of:

1. Gung Lanang (Anak Agung Lanang Hartawiguna Rudita)
2. Wahyu (Komang Wahyu Budiarta)
3. Wana (Komang Wana Iswara)
4. Meisa (Made Meisa Putra Ardans)
5. Dewata (Bagus Krisna Wahyu Dewata)
6. Patrick (Patrick Kurniawan Latumahina)
7. Nanda (Sananda Yoga Risabha)
8. Farhan (Moch. Farhan Arieffadilah)

It's about a rich man who actually had too much money until he didn't even know how to spend it. So he held this competition called "Bang Raul's Got Talent" and after a few eliminations, there were only three contestants chosen: Koplo Generation, Sontoloyo Boys, and Yohanes. Want to know what happened? Watch THIS!





Funny, right?
Well, once again, I'd like to apologize for uploading it late :( But thanks for being a loyal viewer by waiting for the next post!
Love you guys! XOXOXO

- Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment