Click Click!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Confession Posts: One

Hi.
This is Salsa aka Abigail Gee.
And this is the moment of truth that some of you (might) have been waiting for.

May I present you,
The Confession Posts. Part One.




Have you ever had a crush on someone in just a few days and the feeling lasted forever? Well I have. And it lasted, like, real long. Well, it's not 'lasted', it's still 'lasts'.
Yes, I do still have a crush on him.
I met this guy during this freshmen activity thingy that we call MOS. At first, I didn't even know that he actually exist. He didn't really show himself off like most of us did, so he was kinda unknown for me. Until one day, I came to school real early and found him sitting in a seat not really far from mine. I smiled to him and he smiled back.
"You sure know who I am, don't you?" I asked. He nodded, "Salsa, right?"
I smiled, "Yes. But unfortunately I don't know who YOU are."
He told me his name, and we talked to each other to kill time. He wasn't an interesting person, but he was so nice. Then there was this seminar at my school that invited all the freshmen to attend it. So he had a seat right behind me and we teased each other. I teased him that he dated one of my friends (until my friend cried). Then we made some jokes and I thought we were best friends.
Until that day came.
I came to school early again, and still found him sitting alone in the class. Then he smiled at me. Suddenly I knew that he already owned my heart.
His smile changed every single thing in my life.

---

As the closing of the MOS, school invited us to hike around Bedugul (some kind of hills in Tabanan, Bali).  I was very excited because I'd been waiting for it. I didn't get to see him because he was with another group.
So we hiked for about twenty kilometers and it was really exhausting. We ended up winning the second place and it was a real glory for my team.
Then it was time to go home. I got the seat next to him--the opposite side of his I mean--with my friend. Then I put on my iPod and tried to get some sleep. Then suddenly, my ear heard a loud noise and it made me real surprised. I found out that it was him, and he laughed. I was kinda annoyed, but I think, "Well, it's fine."
Then we talked about almost everything. Including our love lives. He told me that he already liked a girl since the first time he went to the primary school. I was surprised. It lasted for six years?!
Well, I was kinda heartbroken, but didn't show it off.
Then I liked him until I moved to Borneo.
So it lasted for two years, and it didn't work out well. I never told him that I love him, and I guess I never will.
And now, I realized that I need him more as a friend, not a crush. So I was kinda relieved that things were gonna be okay.

Chill, you who think that you're the one that I mentioned in this post.
I don't think I want you as a boyfriend. I want you to be my best friend, one more time.

I love you. And I always will.
But, if I'm not the one, please do be happy with the girl you've loved for more than eight years.
And don't forget this little weird friend of you, my friend.

Much love,

-Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment