Click Click!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Maine; John Cornelius O'Callaghan V 2

Hello, beauts!
I know, I know. I know how you feel about posting about the same guy for many times. But, I just love this guy! He's my inspiration and he's totes gorgeous.

So, I'd like to post some other pictures of him today. Some of you sure have been waiting for this moment. New pictures!

Anyway, these pictures and the other ones are NOT mine. I copied them from many links that I can't even mention one by one. But most of these pictures are taken from Tumblr. That's for sure.

So, check these out!



(note: even his armpits are adorable)









Well, that's for today. Stay viewing my blog, sweethearts. I might post other pictures later.
And this is the quote for today:


BE PROUD TO BE A MAINEIAC!
Love and be loved! 

-Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment