Click Click!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Le Beaut Shoppe : Dress!

Hello, Lovelys!
To be honest, I ran out of money, and I really need it. Pronto. So I decided to sell this beautiful dress of mine.

I bought this dress when I was twelve and I swear I've only worn it three times in these two years. It's in its best quality so you don't need to worry about things like broken zipper, unraveling stuff, and many other problems. No worries. I guarantee you that it's worth it.

Check this dress of mine out for me please.

This dress will make you effortlessly beautiful.


Look at the cropped section. It's so IN right?


By the way, it's not me. It's my best friend, Gung Anya.
(Follow her on Twitter, @anyakanita)


What a beautiful dress, ya? If you're interested, please tell me by leaving a comment!

Thank you for viewing! I love you, Gorgeous 

XOXO,
-Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment