Click Click!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Maine; John Cornelius O'Callaghan V

Hi, I'm going to tell you one of my favorite bands all-time (beside Queen). Yep, The Maine. For you guys who use Blackberry, you'll find one of their songs 'Into Your Arms' music video sample in the Videos section. The lead singer has the most beautiful voice--after Freddie Mercury, of course--I've ever heard. It has a unique characteristic, and you'll love to listen to his voice. And they're hot, too! For all of you guys who don't really know about them, here is some information about them.

Wait, no. I'm not going to tell you about all of them. This post is special for John, the lead singer. I love him a lot (but that doesn't mean I don't love the whole gang, I still love you Garrett, Kennedy, Pat, Jared )

The Maine 
(left-right: Kennedy Brock, Jared Monaco, John Cornelius O'Callaghan V, Garrett Daniel Nickelsen, Patrick Kirch)

The band's name is The Maine. The name is inspired a song, which I forget the title. They already a few albums, and already held a few tours around the world (including Indonesia, September 2010). Their fanbase name is Maineiacs.

He's the lead vocal/singer/whatever. He's the sexiest man on Earth, man. His voice is also very good and he writes quotes! FRESH, UNIQUE, TOUCHING, KEWL quotes. I'm going to die when I look at his pictures. 






And here are some examples of quotes he makes:







Note : I think I've got Obsessive John O'Callaghan Disorder. I LOVE HIM

-Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment