Click Click!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Supermodel!

So, I have a maid+baby sitter, her name is Rasmin. She's worked for my family for, like, ten years maybe? I'm not really sure because I was so young when she started working for the first time. So, she has this addiction with camera. She loves it when I take her pictures, and keeps pushing me to print them out so she can brag them to her family. If you want to know how high she is when I take pictures of her, check these out.








I died laughing when she asked me to take her pictures. But, it's okay for me, because I can improve my photography skill by doing this for her. For your information, I didn't use cameras, or my dad's handycam. I use my notebook webcam! And for the lighting, I turned off the lights, and I used me table lamp and I moved it everytime I wanted to take her pictures from a different angle :)

I hope this might help you guys who don't have any camera or camera with flashlight, I hope this might be a helpful tip :)

-Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment