Click Click!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

School : Play 1

Hey guys! So I'm going to tell you something. A few weeks* ago my teacher gave us an assignment to hold a play for each group. We were divided into four groups. My group got the first turn, but it didn't go really well :|

But this post is not going to be about my team's play. It's about other friends'! This team consisted
  • Gus Mang (I Gusti Ngurah Rai Mulya Hartawan) 
  • Jung Onik (Adhya Monacika)
  • Surya (Gede Surya Layang Budiartha)
  • Ipung (Pungkas Brillian Wawan)
  • Boby (I Made Boby Prabawa Utama)
  • Putri (Putu Arisintha Putri Pratiwi)
  • Wisnu (Made Wisnu Adi Saputra)
  • Wira (Made Putra Wira Negara)

To be honest, I forget the title of the play, but it was about a princess and this prince and sort of mother. Oh, the princess's name is Putri Andini and Jaka Tembereng.

Okay, I obviously forget about everything! But the main part of the play is that Putri Andini and Jaka Tembereng fell in love and tried to do anything to be together, although the whole world ignored them.

So here it is. I present you the play of theirs! Oh, make sure you use your earphones/headphones, because since it was very noisy in the class, my handphone couldn't get the voice clearly. And it's in Indonesian.

ENJOY



*I'm so sorry not to post and share the video to you guys sooner, because I was busy with my schoolwork, tests, and some work I need to do for the school :(

Thanks for watching this!

- Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment