Click Click!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Looking Back For A While

Hi, readers!It's been a month and I haven't posted anything yet. I'm so sorry, I've been busy this whole month. New school is great, I met beautiful people around here. And yes, I'm getting more comfortable right now. There are a lot of things happened around here, and they all put meaningful stories in my book of life. Including heartbreaks lol.

It's been five months and I got homesick for a while, so I opened my Facebook (after this whole time) just to check out a few old pictures. And I found all of these, which actually made me shed a tear. I thought I would be doing great, leaving stuff in the past, but then I realized the past was never actually left behind, it remains forever. And so, here are some old pictures taken when I was in still 7th grade. Hope you like them ;)

We were supposed to practice fro the Romeo and Juliet play, but then
we ended up taking pictures lol. That's me, in the middle,
with my arm up high. How embarrassing.

We just finished counting money we had collected from the whole class.
We didn't mean to show it off, but we felt like taking pictures
and since we held the money, so yeah.

From the left, it's Utari, Gek Dita, Me, and Gek Gita. We were so bored
since there were no teachers in the class and we were on our own
(they held a sorta meeting so we were left alone) so we made suffered frowns lol.


Two years ago, alay was still trending. Believe me. So we thought it was cool to pose
like this. Hahaha

Be proud of what you were and what you are now!

- Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment