Click Click!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mesa!

Hi, everyone!
It's been five months since the last time I posted stuff, eh? I'm sorry. I've been so busy with being a freshman in a very very awesome school called Taruna Nusantara, which the pictures of my activity will be posted later, and I couldn't even talk to my parents for months. But now it's all paid off!

This post is meant for one of the most special people in my life and heart. Yes, my brother, Mesa! He's having his birthday today and I can't even call him. Maybe I'll try calling him. Yes, I now go to a boarding school which requires me to live in a campus and have my holiday twice a year.But no, I don't suffer. I love my new school! You should check it out sometimes. Anyway, here are some pictures of my beloved brother. Enjoy!




-Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment