Click Click!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Scary Night Shots!

I know I should've posted something sweet and lovely since it's almost Valentines and given advice of romance and stuff but since I have no one to think about or anything romantic to celebrate so I'll post scary things. Doesn't Halloween on Valentine's Day sound good, especially for single people like me? *coughs*
So when I was 13, I took some pictures using my Dad's handycam and I found this weird mode called 'Nightshot'. I know, I was pretty much blind about technology and I tried to take pictures in Nightshot mode and all of the pictures looked SCARY. So here are a few random photos taken that day. Enjoy the fright :)

don't my eyes look scary?

she. looks. scary. as. hell.

this is the scary part of 13 year-old me

*run*

Ok, so the last picture was really really scary. That's Bi Meng by the way, in case you're wondering who that is. So I hope you don't have nightmares because of the shots and you still visit my blog (though I'm pretty sure only a few human beings really visit my blog and read my random posts). Happy Bloody Valentine's Day for those who are lucky enough to celebrate it.

Sincerely the lonely random,

-Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment