Click Click!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Photography Skill

So as you all know, that most magazines I've read predict that 'photography' will be the most favorite hobby in this year. Nowadays you can see a lot of beautiful pictures taken by either professional photographers or people-with-no-experience-of-taking-pictures. People now get photography fever! And I believe I do too!

Now, I would like to share some of the pictures I've taken, hope you like it. Critics and suggestions would really help :)

So, here they are, enjoy.

 This is a teddy bear my Dad gave me a few years ago. It was originally an army bear, but I put a jar cover on its head. Ta-daa, it's not an army bear anymore :)

This sweet bear is waiting for someone she loves. Apparently waiting for him to go back from war. You know, somehow, this picture represents me a lot.

"Where are you? When will you come back?" *staring at the plants* "Ouch. My orchids sure need some more water."

This is a mat in front of my house door. This picture wasn't purposely taken. I was just playing around with the camera and, hey, a quite nice shot :)

This is a snowglobe my dad brought me from New York. I haven't been there, actually. But I can feel what New York is like, by looking at this.

NOTE : I don't have any SLR cameras or stuffs like that, I took these pictures by using an old handycam of my dad's (I didn't exactly steal it, but I took this handycam without his permission, sorry Dad)

Thanks, guys. I'll post some other photos in the next post :)

-Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment