Click Click!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Supermodel : Third Season!

Hi, Peeps!
Remember my supah model, Bi Meng? She came to Balikpapan and moved in! Yay!
And after these few months, it seemed like she hasn't changed at all, lol.

She is still as narcissistic as usual. Last night when my parents weren't home, she suddenly appeared--believe me, she's like a ghost--in my room and asked me to take her pictures. I laughed a bit yet was excited to take her pictures. I took her pictures by using iPad, but the camera resolution just suck at night. Therefore I used the same technique I used back in the days (check my post 'My Supermodel : Second Season!' out for further explanation).

This season's theme is : Bohemian.

And just so you know, she was the one who came up with the ideas. She wanted to look poor, sad and everything typical so, uhm, yeah. I'm not a mean person.

And here are the pictures!





believe me, I didn't tell her to pose like this. she just posed.

she suddenly just laid on the floor. didn't tell her to, but it turned out good.



this is the broken doll pose, picturing starvation (?)



BEHIND THE SCENES.
Here are some additional pictures of me and Bi Meng in the 'photoshoot'!




In a true friendship, age, race, gender, or what family you're from never matter.

New friends are like silvers
Old friends are like golds,

-Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment