Click Click!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Poem

Hi, I had a bunch of things to say, and I couldn't explain all of them by normal words, so I decided to write you guys a poem. I'm not a good poet but I hope you guy enjoy it!

Flowers bloom in the summer
meaning new hopes we trust on
To find lost dreams and young lovers
those were hidden in the Sun

Sun rises and then sets
it's so perfect with nothing lacks
No love, Darling, I deserve to get
other than your love for me, to the moon and back

We're like dandelions
flying without any place to go
But, Darling, as long as you're my companion
I'll be loved and safe I know

Safe and sound you'll hug me tight
until all the darkness goes by
Because with you it feels so right
I will laugh, dance and will not cry

I know this is just for now
but who knows? Only time will tell
Maybe someday we'll be tied in a vow
by a prayer our lips might spell

I want to stay in your arms
until I let go and fall asleep
With only you I can feel warm
that I can think of nice dreams so deep

Like the birds we fly so high
we're young and we cheer to our youth
No worries, Love, the only limit is the sky
there's still time to seek all the truth

I can't promise you eternity
or medicine to heal your sorrow and pain
Oh, I simply can't promise anything
but I'll always be the shelter for you when it rains


Okay, admit that the poet sucks. I know, I know.
This poem doesn't refer to anyone, but if you think that's you whom I'm talking about well it's up to you!

The point of this poet is:
We're young. We fall in love, we still seek for our true selves. We have faith in certain people. We have crush on someone, and everything that relates to teenage romance. We feel okay next to people we love. Keep in mind that nothing lasts forever, but the least you can do now is to start forever for the present.

Oh, here's some lyrics of my favorite old song. I feel like I'm so attached to this song.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know, Dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

Love you always and always and always,

-Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment