Click Click!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Senior Year!

As I am writing this, I'm on my study desk and looking through the window. It gives one of the most beautiful sceneries in school, because I can see acres of cornfields and big trees. Sometimes white birds appear out of nowhere.

The dormitory is so peaceful when no one is screaming around calling each other's name. In the afternoon, you can see the skies are full of colors.

And I'm currently listening to Stars's Dead Hearts. Yeah, I just saw Like Crazy.

I am now officially a 12th grader. It feels weird to be someone who replies salutes instead of giving one.

But I guess it might be fun, as I could see joy and relief on everybody's faces.

I might not be forgiven for leaving and abandoning this place for months. But then I finally realized that there're too many things that I can't keep for myself and I need to tell, it's just I can't find anyone who will hear my stories eagerly.

The beauty of writing still fascinates me after these whole years, but it took me a while to notice that writing will always be my favorite companion.

There are too many exciting events awaiting for me this year. I will have my national examinations soon, graduation ceremony, and then I am leaving for my college years. It always makes me feel so ecstatic to think about arranging my own room the way I want it to, signing up for as many colleges as you can apply to, and the nervous feeling you feel when you wait for your acceptance letter to come.

This world is indeed a mysterious place youth must explore and wander.

I don't know, I just feel like writing all these words, even though they don't make any sense or connected.

Maybe it's just that I have so many thoughts on mind and I have been wondering how I am supposed to blurt out every single one of them.

I hope you don't mind.

And I hope you'll have the best term ahead.

Sending the senior year love and excitement,

-Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment