Click Click!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

TN!

Hi everybody,

This was supposed to be posted two years ago by the younger version of Abigail Gee.

But as a little girl pursuing a lot of stars, though in the end she couldn't reach them all, she tended to forget things. She neglected things she shouldn't have and she was always this careless girl, although she knew she had a lot to say to someone and she didn't have the courage to and she should've written things here--which was the very first purpose of why she made this blog.

It wasn't meant to be read by people; it was meant to be read by herself, the older version.

So here it is.

The note from a 15-year-old Abigail Gee.

---

Dear Beautifuls,

I've been attending a boarding school for 6 months--which is the reason why I haven't been writing or posting something. My new school is located in Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia.

This school is a semi-military school, so they apply military rules and lifestyles which are still suitable for teenagers like us.

This school is claimed to be the best school in Indonesia. Not to brag, but I really am proud of being a student of my campus.

I met a lot of awesome people from all over Indonesia, who have also been through a lot of tests just to be a student there. They are so friendly and unique and asdfghjkl I can't describe them all because I'm just so excited about it!

I was put in the room with eight other girls. We all love to share things about our own hometowns.

After a lot of complicated and tiring placement tests, the school board put me in a class with 31 others. Most of them are from Jakarta. They are just so nice. We instantly became best friends after the introduction.

I love being there, although the orientation period is pretty long;3 months. Can you imagine me, a gadgetholic girl, being isolated on campus with the same people every day for three months?! But I could deal with it because it's been my dream to attend this school since I was just a little girl. I know it sounds cliche but that's the truth!

I could say that I am having the very best moments of my life!

I will tell you a lot of other things later!

Love,

-Abigail Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment